Carnival games for sale?
When you’re looking for carnival games you may either buy, rent or build.
Buying is the most expensive option. Most games will cost over $200 to purchase at carnival game suppliers, and this does not include shipping. So, if you’re looking at purchasing 15 games for your organization, your cost will be between 3 and 4 thousand dollars.
Renting is often an affordable option. It’s not as expensive as buying, but also has it’s limitations. For one, the games may not be suitable for your event if it’s themed (say dinosaurs or a space theme). Another limitation is that you have to pay rental fees every year.
Building your own games is the most affordable option. The major limitation is that you need someone handy with basic tools. Plus, you need to know how to make them.
The site How To Build Carnival Games will teach you how to make over 35 of the most popular carnival games, for a fraction of what it would cost to buy them.
Here are the advantages of making your own games:
- You won’t incur expensive rental fees every year.
- You may have any theme you wish on your games, such as dinosaurs or holiday themes.
- You won’t have to worry about returning the games by a certain time.
- The games will be built to last, unlike some of those made overseas.
- Many of the games are relatively easy to make.